Wednesday, August 7, 2013

First FunBookChat post!

This blog will (hopefully) become an open book forum for our joint families to share what they are reading, discuss books and just keep in touch.

The basic format:

- share what genres of books you enjoy reading

- tell the group what you are currently reading and your first impressions

- comment on other peoples book topics; ask about their book

- review your book once you have finished

Unlike a traditional book club, everyone doesn't need to read the same book at the same time; everyone gets to read their own books of choice. You can always start reading a book someone else has and then share your comments and reviews so the group and see the comparison.

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Trev - I love the idea of the book chat. It'll be such a fun way to keep in touch with people too. You smart man! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just got your email & text, and joined !!! This will be SOOOO fun !!! I love reading, and I love talking about the books I read !!

      Delete