Sweet Thang here. I'm reading The Hobbit. I read the first bit before the first third of the movie came out. It's perfect for laying in bed and drifting to sleep with. Really gives my imagination some room for exercise before sleep. Also invites greatly adventurous dreams.
One of my most favorite parts was the where Gollum & Bilbo exchange riddles for death/dinner or a way out. The only one I could figure out without reading ahead is as follows:
Alive without breath,
As cold as death;
Never thirsty, ever drinking,
All in mail never clinking
Happy Reading =)
I can't wait for the other movies! I need to finish the hobbit....I got halfway last time :/
ReplyDeleteYeah, I love the Hobbit, too !!! I can't wait for part 2 !!! Will have to reread the Hobbit, and then watch part 1 before heading out to see part 2 !!! Love that part 2 comes out near Christmas - perfect timing, as far as I'm concerned !!
ReplyDeleteAnd I think my favorite part, or at least ONE of my favorite parts is the beginning where Bilbo and Gandalf talk at Bilbo's house, and then that evening all the Dwarves arrive !!! I know exactly how Bilbo must have felt !!!!
ReplyDeleteHas anyone figured out this riddle yet?!
ReplyDelete